Halloween Costume Ideas

What's up, dudes! Today's article is going to be on Halloween costume ideas. I'll add costumes for partners (best friends or couples), singles, groups, even pets! I absolutely love Halloween so I have a lot of ideas. I'll try to stray from the common ones as I know everyone wants to find the best, perfect, unique, costume.
Partner costumes:

Skeleton couple


Cheerleader/football player


Mario and Princess Peach (or Mario and any other Nintendo character)


Chucky and Tiffany (bride)


Harry Potter and golden snitch


criminals


Ash and Pikachu



One person costumes:

Pirate


Eleven


Undercover Superman


Be the goddess that you are ;)


Cop(s)


Jigsaw



Group costumes:

Ghostbusters


The Purge girl group


Mean girls clique


Alvin and the chipmunks


Power Rangers



Pet costumes:

Bear


Unicorn


Lions


whatever this is, it's amazing


Pirate


Harry Potter



Those are all my ideas for Halloween I hope you found one you liked or at least gave you an idea on what you want. I am super hyped for Halloween this year

Comments

Also Check