Don't be this hard to your body



Recently I went through a period where I could not stand my body anymore. Even today I am struggling with some of my flaws but I accept myself because my body will always be mine so I've learn to love it.
I write this articl, mainly for all those who suffer and who can not accept their
body

1. Accept your appearance.

 Show your assets without to be vulgar

I know that's easy to say. But when you look at yourself in the mirror don't focus on your flaws. Say to yourself "I am beautiful".
Because that's true, you are beautiful. You have your own beauty.
If you don't accept yourself, maybe try to change your style. I mean the clothes that you wear are important. On one hand for the image you give to the other, and on the other hand that's important for you, and your image of yourself. Don't wear always black clothes or too large clothes. Show your assets without to be vulgar.



2. Don't compare yourself.

3

We are surrounding by the social media in which we can see perfect girls, with perfect bodies. I'm not saying that they are all fake but they are not you. And if you want accept yourself you have to stop comparing your body with their. 
Furthermore, we are all different and that's why the world is beautiful. You know if we were all thin or with a perfect shape this world will be bland. If you think that you have too much fat or if you think you are too thin, then remember that you are your own beauty. You are not like the other and if you accept that it will be easier to love yourself.



3. Take care of yourself.


Remember you may be not a beauty queen but your are beautiful because you are your own beauty!

You have to learn to love your body. So try to understand it. I spend a lot of time to not look at myself in the mirror to don't make mask, or don't do exercise. But my body needed it. I always had a lot of acne but I never take care of my skin until 1 years ago, and I regret it.
First, your skin and your body will thank you, and second you will feel better after doing it.

Remember you may be not a beauty queen but your are beautiful because you are your own beauty!

Comments

Also Check