Famous Women Who Inspire Me




Today is International Women's Day, and I had the idea to make an article with famous women which I admire. As there are many inspiring women out there, I narrowed it down to 10, so this article wasn't too long.
I hope you enjoy it!

Taylor Swift


Taylor Swift and quotes εικόνα

I love both Taylor and this speech so much. I really feel she found her political voice now and I can't wait to see the change she can make with it.

Lily Collins


Εικόνα από kamusssbook, libro, and frases de libros εικόνα

I was already a huge fan of Lily's work, but when I read her book I completely fell in love with her story. I truly recommend it, it was a great read.

Selena Gomez


selena gomez, quotes, and broken εικόναselena gomez, kill em with kindness, and selena εικόνα

I love how Selena is not afraid to be vulnerable and open up, whether it is through music or some other way.

Beyoncé


beyoncé, lemonade, and quotes εικόναbeyoncé and celebrity εικόνα

I don't think I have to explain this one. I just thank God I live at the same time Beyoncé does.

Emma Watson


emma watson, feminist, and actress εικόναbeautiful, schauspielerin, and beauty and the beast εικόνα

Such a great advocate for women's rights all over the world. And also an incredibly talented actress.

Brie Larson


brie larson, captain marvel, and Marvel εικόναbrie larson εικόνα

Another great actress that uses her voice for good.

Meghan Markle


meghan markle, prince harry, and royal wedding εικόναactres, beautiful, and model εικόνα

She is such an inspiring human being. I also love that her very existence as a prince's wife is already an act of defiance to those conservative white man UK values. And now they're both free from the monarchy, which just makes things better

Sara Bareilles


brave εικόναbeauty, boys, and Lyrics εικόνα

Sara is another artist that always chooses to use her own voice for the good of others. She is also never afraid to be vulnerable about her struggles and battles.

Meryl Streep


meryl, streep, and dreamcast εικόναart and quote εικόνα

It's impossible to NOT admire this woman.

Anne Hathaway


Anne Hathaway and princess diaries εικόνα

Anne is an actress I grew up watching in movies, and I feel obligated to watch everything she stars in. She is amazing and very talented.
I hope you enjoyed this article. It's also important to always think about how we can inspire and help women around us.
Happy Women's Day to all women out there, may we always have the energy to keep fighting.

Comments

Also Check