How to: Redecorate your room


decoration, room, and redecorate εικόνα

I chose this theme today cause I made some changes in my room just a few hours ago...

- Plants and flowers

I know you probably have already seen that everywhere but it looks so cute! I love having flowers or cactuses in my room!


- Organize your stuff

I like knowing where everything is. For example, I have a specific space for my makeup, my books and everything I own. It’s nice to know where your stuff is.


- Add some posters

Recently added a world map to my room and I love it! It could be a TV show, band or movie you like.


- Personal objects

It’s pretty hard to explain that one but I’ll give some examples. It could be a snow globe, a photograph or something you brought back from a trip like a seashell. Something meaningful to you.


- Fairy lights / Wall decor

Classic one but never fails to look beautiful!!


- DIYs
You can surprisingly do simple things to have awesome decorations!




hope this will help you all loves xxx

Comments

Also Check