Things to do to get healthy

This is an article on how to get healthy because I really want to get healthy and thought this might help some of you guys.

I hope you guys enjoy reading it!


tip one: water

Water can help you in so many ways and it won’t just benefit your health – it helps with skincare and so on. Try and drink it regularly throughout the day. I carry a reusable water bottle to school and drink it throughout school and fill it up again to drink at home.


tip two: no junk

We all love junk food, let's be real. We eat it knowing how bad it for us and that is what is dangerous. Try and cut down on the amount of junk you eat as it can harm your health – it may not now but it can later on in life.



tip three: exercise

I’ve hated exercise for a long time because of school and the way they forced me to do it. As I grew older, I actually enjoyed sports and so on and I have stopped but from now on I’m going to dance every day and go to the gym once a week.



tip four: green tea

I love milk tea and I’m being dead serious, I have like five cups a day but it isn’t good for me so substituting your tea or coffee with green tea can help your body immensely. It has different effects and you can also drink it to relax.



tip five: a good breakfast

Having a good and healthy breakfast will set your day right and you won't be tempted to eat at irregular intervals. You can have oats, toast, fruits but make sure you are full and content
.


tip six: no fizzy drinks

Well, this one is definitely hard for some people but it 100% achievable – you can switch fizzy drinks to fruit juice or water. You don’t have to stop drinking it completely, drinking it maybe once or twice a week won’t do you harm.



tip seven: do it for yourself

Someone people do love to get healthy and lose weight for others and I can see why because I am partly doing it for that but mostly, do it for yourself – do it because YOU want to be healthy and look good.


That's it for this article, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to leave a comment with any suggestions or if you want to talk

Comments

Anonymous said…
Helpfull article
Maria Tsiokani said…
Glad to help you

Also Check