Natural makeup

Hello beautiful people. Today I just want to share with all of you my new make up routine. This is going to be a very natural make up, perfect for every occasion.


So, first of all I apply on my face the Fenty Beauty Foundation in the color 120 with a beauty blender



Then, I do a little bit of contouring adding some hoola bronzer, but if you want a version a little bit cheaper I recommend you the NYC bronzer



In the last period I like to add a little bit of color on my face so I add a little bit of natural blush on my cheeks and on my nose


On my eyes I usually put a little bit of concealer (I really like the "instant anti age" from Mabelline), instead of any kind of primer. Then I take from the Naked Heat Palette the colour "Chaser" (if you have a darker skin tone I suggest you a darker color like "Cayenne" "En Fuego" or "Ashes") and I apply it on my crease with a blending brush



In the center of my eyelids I use a champagne glitter color. I love it because it create a wet look. Then I use a brown pencil at the end of my eyes near the lashes to make them look thick. At the end I apply mascara on my lashes


For the brows I only use a brown mascara or a trasparent one and I lift them up in a natural way



And the last step are the lips. For them I only use a little bit of Gloss Bomb from Fenty Beauty

Comments

Anonymous said…
Useful tips♡

Also Check