My favourite Christmas movies

There are so many classic movies that I always watch at Christmas time. I love being able to just pop on a Christmas movie while I wrap presents or hang out with my friends. So here are my go to Christmas movies.



1.) Elf

This is my absolute favorite Christmas movie. Not only is it super Christmassy, but it's also hilarious. Not matter how many times I watch it, I always laugh at the all the jokes.



2.) The Santa Clause trilogy

This trilogy is also one of my all time favorites. These movies are extremely festive so it's perfect to watch when you want to feel in the Christmas spirit. The first movie is my favorite, but I enjoy watching all of them.



3.) Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas

I prefer the version with Jim Carrey, however, both are good. The live action one is also hilarious, especially now that I'm older. It's one that I always put on the list when I'm having a Christmas movie marathon.



4.) The Polar Express

While this movie is much more serious than the others, I still really enjoy it. I grew up watching this movie in school around Christmas so I've come to love it as it's kind of nostalgic for me. The soundtrack for this movie is pretty amazing too.



5.) Jingle All the Way

Not enough people talk about this movie. I absolutely love it. It's funny and Christmassy and super easy to watch. If you haven't watched it before, I would recommend checking it out this holiday season.



6.) Home Alone 1 and 2

While I don't necessarily consider them a Christmas movie, I still do watch them only around this time of year since both are set during Christmas time.



Here are the Christmas movies I love and recommend you watch if you already haven't. These movies are perfect for a sleepover with friends, chill time with family, or something to entertain children.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Also Check