How to Stay Motivated in School



Hello everyone! As we all know, the semester is coming to a close. This can only mean one thing: midterms. We all crouch in fear over those dreaded tests and projects and for good reason too.

Fear not, however, for I am here to help you stay motivated during midterms and for the rest of the school year as well.

1. Set goals

It's super important to set goals for yourself so there is a reason to be motivated in the first place. Anything is accomplishable as long as one puts their effort into it!

2. Prioritize



I understand that it's easy to choose to hang out with friends or simply procrastinate rather than do work or study. But trust me when I say you'll thank yourself later by putting your grades above other things.

3. Make an event out of studying


I love doing this because it makes me feel aesthetically pleasing AND helps me actually study. What I mean by "making an event out of it", I mean that you should light some candles (which prove to help improve studying), use colored pens, set up a workspace, etc.

4. Think about your future


I find thinking about what I want in my future extremely motivating because it gets me to realize that I need to work hard to make my dreams come true. Even if you don't want to live in a humongous mansion, and want a nice, cozy, apartment with a stunning view, it takes hard work to get there.

5. Look at inspiration quotes


I recommend making a collection of motivation quotes
This is similar to thinking about your future because it gives off the same effect. You can find thousands of quotes on the internet, We Heart It, and Pinterest. I even have a We Heart It collection dedicated to motivational quotes if you want to check it out:



Well, that's all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed reading my article. Don't be shy to let me know how you motivate yourself during the school year.

Comments

Also Check