My Christmas Playlist

christmas, music, and winter εικόνα

Who's excited for christmas? Well, I'm a lot and my favourite custom these days, is doing everything with music. So, I created a playlist that includes all my favourite christmas songs.


1. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You



2. Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It’s Christmas? (2014 version)


3. Justin Bieber - Mistletoe


4. Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me


5. Wham! - Last Christmas


6. Dean Martin - Let It Snow


7. Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas


8. Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone


9. Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year


10. Sia - Snowman


11. Liam Payne - All I Want (for Christmas)


12. Little Mix - One I've Been Missing


13. Jonas Brothers - Like It's Christmas






Hope you like it. If you want more of this Christmas mood, check my Playlist on YouTube 

Comments

Also Check