You go girl

Girls are weak. Who was the first one to say this and why do we have to agree with that?
Boys are strong because they have a power. But
who did say that the girls don't? 

I'm a girl but I have a power. The most important power of all: the power of being me. Who did say that it is so easy being someone you want to be?

Our world has become so cruel, even boys do not want to be as strong as they said to be. I don't want to be one of them and fail just because I'm said to be weak. I'm strong and I know my power. A power of being me. Being emotional isn't weak. It's a power of being honest. Reading magazines isn't weak. It's a power of changing items, hairstyles or outfits. Doing makeup or painting nails isn't weak. It's power of expressing myself. These are the things that are considered to be girly but why is that so?


Maybe all the boys are just jealous. They jealous that we can be both: strong and independent but loving and caring. We can be who we want to be. We can dance, we can sing, we can paint, we can write. We can manage a big company or drive a car.

We don't need other people to tell as who we are. You can be tall or short, skinny or curvy, you can have long or short hair, blue or brown eyes, dark skin or fair skin. These are the things that make a part of you. The other part is your personality. It is what matters most.

We can have a lot of imperfections but it would not matter, because these are the things that make us special. You cannot be imperfect because there is no such thing as perfection. It's a myth. 

So, if you have doubts, just look at yourself in the mirror. See the one person who can make your life better. The one who can make you be you.

You are all beautiful, remember that.

It's time to finally love yourself!

Comments

Also Check